Our Services

Chemical Waste

Hazardous waste comes from several different processes and different forms; getting it wrong can be costly to your business. Our specialist team helps customers safely store, transport and remove all kinds of hazardous waste.

Hazardous waste comes from most sectors.
Business Sector Waste Type
All sectors Fluorescent tubes (WEEE fridges/monitors/air con units), batteries, clinical waste, feminine hygiene.
Industrial Aerosols and paints (waste and solvent-based), residues (adhesives, resins, curing agents), drummed chemical wastes (acid, alkalis, sludges), bulk liquids and washings.
Automotive Thinners, oil, aerosols, antifreeze and brake fluids, drummed contaminated spills and rags, lead-acid batteries, oil filters and tyres.
Offices Air con units, batteries, fridges/freezers, monitors, laptops, non-haz WEEE (telephones, fans, fax machines, mice, keyboards, cables, scanners, base units, printers).
Construction Adhesives, aerosols, curing agents, drummed contaminated rags, lead acid batteries, solvent-based resin, spillages and oil.
Hotels Non-haz WEEE (telephones, fans, fax machines, mice, keyboards, cables, scanners, base units, printers, clinical, monitors, washing machines and dishwashers).

If you’re not sure what hazardous waste you have on-site, we can help. One of our qualified chemists will attend the site to take samples, repack and label your waste giving you peace of mind.

Chemical waste types include the following:

  • Adhesives
  • Aerosols
  • Antifreeze
  • Brake fluids
  • Full chemical listing/packing
  • Cleaning agents
  • Flammable liquids (thinners)
  • Interceptors (bulk oil/water)
  • Lab chemicals
  • Paint and paint tins
  • Oil
  • Oil filters
  • Oily contaminated rags
  • Solvents
  • Solvent contaminated rags

We have several different UN-approved containers, depending on the volume or waste type. A member of our team will recommend the correct container to match the waste type.


Metal or wooden pallet IBC

Storage use:

Bulk pumpable liquids


Wastesafe (Galvanised)

Storage use:

Paint tins, contaminated rags, aerosols, loose signal items.


205ltr metal clip and bung top drums

Storage use:

Pumpable liquids (solvent and thinner), solids, paint tins, contaminated rags, aerosols, and loose signal items.


205ltr, 150ltr, 60ltr and 30ltr Plastic clip

Storage use:

Pumpable liquids (food, acids), paint tins, contaminated rags, aerosols, and loose signal items.

Every movement of chemicals or WEEE waste requires a consignment note by law which you must keep on record for 3 years. A note is needed for all movements of hazardous waste, including collections by registered waste carriers and movements between premises within the same business, as it tracks the waste from collection to disposal. Evolve will provide you will the relevant documentation needed to transport the waste from your premises to the end disposal point, providing you with a full audit trail of all waste movements.

Register Now


Waste producers no longer need to register with an environment agency before hazardous waste collections. This means any previous registrations become invalid. However, you still need to supply your hazardous waste contractor(s) with a 6-digit code for them to complete any hazardous waste consignment note. This code needs to be relayed to all contractors and used consistently for all hazardous waste. The EA requires you to use the first 6 digits of your company name as this code. If your name is shorter than 6 digits, the shortfall is made up with ‘q’s. You will need to confirm the 6-digit code.

Make an Enquiry

A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.

We provide an end-to-end service to ensure you have a fully bespoke, compliant and safe solution that brings you complete peace of mind.

Get a Quote